Monday, September 27, 2010

My Experience at the " WORLD of ART OF LIVING "



my journey in the world of art of living began 3 years back....


To  be frank i agreed to attend the yes + course only cz i knew that it was meant for youngsters
and i thought there would be some nice girls @ the course too :) . I just thought this course
would consist of some boring sessions of yogas which i used to hate a lot...I completed my 1st yes+ course under vivek bhiaya and anjana didi @ dombivli...


But believe me guys My overall experience at the yes + course wasn’t just good....
it was actually great....

It is a course where you  don’t have to worry about the outside world,
it is a place where you can be yourself for a moment and just kind of get to
know who you are........




I can honestly say that this course was one of the best experiences of my life up until now.
When I used to leave each session I used to feel  much better about myself...
My self esteem was certainly uplifted....
yes+ is a thing that empowers the younger generation physically and mentally.....

Today I am proud to say that the art of living course has made a HUGE difference in my lifE :)

Jai Gurudev....

PRANAY  P HEGDE 

1 comment:

Bolona Kisa Laga!!!!